I am stoked, no, beyond stoked, to be taking the I Rock Cleveland DJ experience to the B-Side Lounge on Sunday, November 18th. Although Sunday nights are billed as indie rock dance parties, I was told I can just do my thing and throw down garage rock, punk rock, indie rock and whatever else rock I have on hand, but with one warning: At some point during the night someone will ask for something to dance to. To which I replied, “You can dance to Public Enemy, right?” We will be dancing to Public Enemy on November 18th. Be there.
Recently on I Rock Cleveland
- A Jam Packed Wednesday with Jack White, Lee Bains III and the Glory Fires, Mordecai, Unholy Two, White Lung and Verma
- Top Jam: “She’s On It/Jack the Ripper” by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
- Your Guide to Surviving (and Enjoying) Record Store Day in Cleveland
- A Jam Packed Wednesday With The Black Keys, Obnox, and OBN IIIs
- Live Rock Action: The War on Drugs @ Grog Shop Cleveland Hts.
I Rock Cleveland on Facebook
I Rock Cleveland on Twitter
A Big Mess of Tags
Announcements awesomeness beachland black keys cleveland cleveland rockers cloud nothings columbus rockers concert concert calendar electronic Events experimental folksy garage grog shop guided by voices happy dog heavy instrumental jams live lo-fi most excellent News new wave noise now thats class pop post-punk power pop preview psych punk rad review ROCK rockometer rock photography shoegaze streams Times New Viking top jams uncle bob vids